Pages

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Roses and sunshine

I've just been watching a dvd that I picked up at the shops today - 'Ghost' with Demi Moore & Patrick Swayze - and it was just as good as when I first saw it all those years ago.

The card I've made today follows a sketch from Willow Sketchie

 
The image is a Saturated Canary that I coloured with pencil crayons and the background paper I've used is from Raspberry Road Designs. The white card I embossed with Spellbinders Impressabilities 'Flowers' template and the dies I used are Cheery Lynn B117 fanciful flourish and DL112 small butterfly. The roses are from Hobbycraft and the ribbons & lace are from my stash. The photo isnt the greatest as the lighting wasn't very good



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Willow Sketchie challenge 'Sketch and / or Favourite colour combo' (I used both)
Cheery Lynn Designs challenge 'Roses'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Use ribbon or lace' (I used both)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
Papertake Weekly challenge '3-2-1' (I used 3 Roses, 2Butterflies, 1 Image)


13 comments:

  1. Kanda, this is an adorable card, very cute image and great choice of papers and embellishments. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie I love this, perfect creation, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kanda, love this image and your fabulous colouring. Great layout and I love all the details.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super, what a pretty card, Love the pale colours you have gone for. Oh Ghost makes me cry every time I watch it. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Have a great weekend, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kanda, love the saturated canary image. Fab colours and layout too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card!! The color palette is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Andrea, such a pretty image and I love your fab flourish. Also thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!! love the way you used the flourish!! Thank you for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty.Love the softness of the colours.Beautifully embellished card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card - love the placement of your embellishments!!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.