Pages

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Christmas in the wild

Well summer is still here and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Mind you I've already heard a few people moaning that it's too hot and we could do with a drop of rain!!

Today I've got another Christmas card to show you. This is another decoupage sheet from my Joanna Sheen 'Giordano Christmas Creations' CD. I know cutting out can be a bit fiddly and time consuming but these images look fabulous when finished. The backing paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and the sentiment was probably from a magazine.




I shall enter this in the folllowing challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Animal Crackers'
Willow Sketchie challenge 'Sketch and/or theme Christmas in July' (I went for the theme)
My Craft Spot challenge 'Christmas in July'
Cards For Men challenge 'Christmas in July'
Hooked On Craft challenge 'Christmas in July'



Thanks for taking the time to drop by and to those of you who leave comments. I love reading them all.

14 comments:

  1. You have made a delightful card, it's so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week, hope to see you next week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just beautiful so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the decoupage and the backing paper.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, the image is beautiful, Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft this month, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation! Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.
    -Sony - WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Andrea, lovely image and your papers complement it perfectly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice card lovely colors and a cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card. Love that pretty senitment.
    Thank you for your comment on my last card dear Kanda.
    Hugs and enjoy the week-end.
    Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Love your creation. You have done a wonderful job staying with the Christmas theme. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Andrea

    you are right they do look fabulous when they have been finished - just like yours - brilliant card - love it.

    Thanks for coming by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Christmas card. Thanks for joining us with our 'Animal Crackers' challenge on the JS Challenge blog.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.