Pages

Thursday, 5 July 2012

An Easel Card

Hi to you all and thanks for dropping by. The sun is out and the washing is on the line so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a rain free day. I hope it's as good where you are.

The challenge over at Card Crafters Circle this week is for a 'construction card' so here is an easel card.
I've had the paper for so long that I have no idea where it came from. The decoupage is Country Companions, the sentiment was a leftover from some House Mouse decoupage, the stick on flowers are leftovers from a Forever Friends peel-off sheet and the flowers are some old ones I'm trying to use up. So this is a bit of a quick put together job.





I shall enter this in the following challenges
Card Crafter's Circle challenge 'Construction cards'
Allsorts challenge 'In Bloom'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Gardener's World'
Tuesday Throwdown challenge 'Summertime'
Paper Crafting Journey challenge 'Summer'


9 comments:

  1. Lovely summery garden card. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this decoupaged card is so cute! Thank you so much for joining the flower challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous decoupage and colours. Lovely summery card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kanda this is both gorgeous and cute, I love that image so much also the colours and wonderful flowers, thank you for joining our challenge this week at The Paper Shelter
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea,
    Thanks for playing in our Construction Challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like how you have created an easel card, this is such a brilliant design!! It would be a pleasure to receive this card and love that cute Bear you used!
    Hugs
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. I love the soft colors. Thank you for joining in our summertime challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
    <3 Emily-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderfully feminine easel card with lots of summer flowers - perfect, and so SWEET! =) Thanks for joining us for the Summer challenge at PCJ!

    If you're interested, I have some Christmas-in-July Cash Candy on my blog: I Never Went to Kindergarten Come join the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entering our summer challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.