Pages

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Elegant Christmas Tilda

Hi to you all and thanks for dropping by. I'm beginning to get on a bit of a roll now with christmas cards and have another one to show you today.

For this card I have followed a sketch



I coloured Tilda with pencil crayons and used gold & red gel pens for the wings, headband and to highlight the stitching on her dress. The background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and the embossed cards I was given last year and all I know is that it was done with an embossing folder but not the make. I used Memory Box die 98146 Frostyville Border for the snowflake border and the patterned border that Tilda is sitting on was cut from an old christmas card. (I knew it would come in useful one day!!) Then I added a couple of red gems from my stash to finish it off.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Sketchy challenge 'Sandy's sketch'
The Official Magnolia Inspiration challenge 'Christmas in July - colour and theme'
The Crafty Pad challenge 'Paper Piecing'


10 comments:

  1. You are doing well with the christmas cards! Another fab card. Love the image and colours. Fab die too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing in the paper Piecing Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kanda, love the details. Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Andrea. Love the layout, papers and great image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Christmas card, lovely embossing and a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweet card. I love the snowflake die cut and your lovely Tilda. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea,

    So glad you enjoyed my sketch and decided to play along with the Sketchy Girls. We'll have another fab sketch later on today, so I do hope you'll stop by. This is such a sweet image and card. Great embossing and the snowflake die cut is amazing!


    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet is this and all that embossing. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simply Magnolia this week. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Whay a beauty, thank you for joining us at the Tomic, good luck hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...that's so so pretty! Love your card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.