Pages

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Sweet and Simple Tilda

Okay so the weather isn't great today but things aren't so bad - the postie came this morning with some new crafting goodies for me. Faye Whittaker CDs, stamp and dies.

Of course I had to use one of the new dies on the card I've made today - it's the Memory Box Prim Poppy and I can see I shall be using this one a lot. I have used my favourite Tilda stamp coloured with pencil crayons and white gelly roll pen for the bunny tail. The paper is Wild Rose Studio Butterfly Garden which I just got free with a magazine. The banner is hand cut with a peel off sentiment. the ribbon and metal charm are from my stash. I finished it all off with distress chalks.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
Just Magnolia challenge 'It's a Banner week'
Tilda's Town challenge 'Time to Celebrate'
Crafty Catz Weekly challenge 'Show us your Metal'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Sweet and Simple'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Punches and/or dies'
Simply Magnolia challenge 'Tilda with an Animal'


21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Andrea, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the pastel shades and gorgeous image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful soft palette you have used on this sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, Gaynor x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kanda, I love the soft colours.

    Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet soft card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty Andrea, I love the soft pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Andrew, love the image and the soft colours.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at TPS…..

    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet card thank you for playing along with us at crafty catz
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. she looks adorable on your card

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a sweet card Andrea! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty and such delicate colours
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Tilda's Town Challenges
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is another awesome card Kanda!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card! I love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweetie this is stunning I love the image you have chosen too, gorgeous work, Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along at Tilda's Town this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kanda what a super card I love this…. Isnt that image delightful and that cute bunny too. Great work Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card, I like your new poppy die - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beauty Kanda, love the soft colors and the poppy die!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

    Hugs,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.