Pages

Friday, 6 July 2012

White on White Christmas

Here's another quick christmas card make as I'm trying out some new dies.

I've used Marianne Creatable LR0111 to make the base card . Then I used Marianne Creatables LR0136 christmas tree and LR0178 sleigh cut in a slightly different shade of white card. Finally I added a peel off sentiment.
I was trying out the white on white theme again (for a couple of challenges) but I think it would look better with a coloured base card.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'White on White'
Whoopsi Daisy challenge 'White on White'
Cards Galore challenge 'White on White'

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andrea, I love the shape of your base card and your die cut shapes look great.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andrea- Love WOW cards and your dies are fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous WOW card Andrea, love the shape of your base card and your die cuts are gorgeous
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Andrea....white on white is my favourite type of card. Thanks you for joining in the challenge at Cards-Galore...Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty wow card just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super card a fab design and so beautiful in white Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning WOW creation Andrea. Love it!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea

    I love this white on white look and you have created just a perfect card.

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me a lovely comment.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Cards galore xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.