Pages

Monday, 13 August 2012

Carolling Mice by Candlelight

For my second card of the day I've gone for a challenge at Winter Wonderland which is a photo inspiration




I used another decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse 'Deck the Halls' set. I layered it onto some gold paper and then onto a backing paper that I got free with a magazine. The sentiment was part of the decoupage sheet.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Photo Inspiration' (Gold and Candles)
Creatalicious challenge 'Christmas in July'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Christmas in August'

11 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is amazing, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous decoupage, love your card!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Christmas card - love this sweet image x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge blog and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab House Mouse card Andrea, they look so jolly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable mice think of Christmas and the cartoons shown on television that is what you yearn for Christmas. Very nice short fine coloring.
    Hugs Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous interpretation of the photo super image and depth, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps this would fit so so nicely into the HM challenge for double trouble if you would like to hop over :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Andrea, the image is adorable
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is super cute dear Kanda. Like the effect you gave the candles and arround the flame.
    Thank you for your sweet comments.
    wish you a great day.
    Hugs
    Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how cute is this .. fab image and love the decoupage
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me feel like singing! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...I have seen your are in the top 3 with this card..Congratulations Kanda. Sorry that I do not comment a lot.Quite busy lately...
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.