Pages

Friday, 17 August 2012

Sugar Nellie Flutterbys

I'm a bit late finishing and posting this card. It's one of those days when you have a million things that have to be done.

I followed the sketch and theme over at the Sugar Bowl and the colour theme at Sketchy Colors




Peach/Red/Yellow


I've used a gorgous Sugar Nellie image coloured with Promarkers and a touch of Gelly Roll Stardust which I layered onto some hammer effect card. The background paper is Wild Rose Studio 'Butterfly Garden Limited Edition' and the butterflies are cut with a Cheery Lynn die DL112. I used a silver peel-off sentiment and flowers from my stash.





I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Sugar Bowl challenge 'Sketch and Butterflies'
That Craft Place challenge 'Things With Wings'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Things With Wings'
Sketchy Colours challenge 'Colour theme peach/red/yellow'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Summer'

Thanks for dropping by to take a look at my card xx



15 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love that stamp! Gorgeous backing papers too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card with lovely image and pastel colours. Beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Things with Wings” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and the colours are so pretty too! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card fine colours and so beautiful.
    Hugs Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. I love the pretty image and the soft colours in your card. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kanda!
    Thank you for joining us at the Sketchy Colors.
    Hugs, Jannhild

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Andrea, fabulous image, love the colour combo, papers and layout, your butterflies look beautiful,
    have a great weekend
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bizarre! I've coloured this image this weekend too.. great minds think alike! Love your card Andrea. Beautiful colour combo and the papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours and a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Andrea :)
    This is another of my favourite images! Beautiful colours and the butterflies are the perfect embellishment.

    My apologies for not being around much lately, I am trying to catch up this weekend!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Andrea, lovely papers and sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my fav images hun love the soft colours of the card fab
    thank you for joining me at the Sugar Bowl this week

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi andrea

    I love this image (I so need to get some) and your card is just lovely.

    A big thank you for dropping by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. delicate and gorgeous so sweet and pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Kanda what lovely cards you have been making whilst I have been away. Every one so lovely! Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.