Pages

Friday, 7 September 2012

Dutch Canary

Another sunny day here, so after posting this I'm off into town to do some clothes shopping ready for my holidays. I'm counting down the days now... 9 to go!

There is a new blog for all Saturated Canary lovers called 'Het Canary. They were giving away a free digi called Dutch Girl for a challenge to have the chance of winning a SC rubber stamp. This is the image I've used and for this card I've also followed a sketch and a colour inspiration photo.


  





I coloured the SC image with promarkers and brushed the oval edges with blue chalks. The background paper is from Raspberry Road Designs and the plain blue piece is from my scrap box. I used a Memory Box spring border die-cut and the ribbon, flowers and tiny blue gems are all from my stash.





I shall enter this in the following challenges
Het Canary challenge 'Dutch Girl digi'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'It's a sketch'
Cupcake Craft challenge 'Colour inspiration photo'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Inspired by a song or film' (It had to be 'Tulips from Amsterdam')
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'First challenge - Anything goes'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Anything goes'

Right now I'm off to see if I can still fit in a size 14 or if they've put the wrong size labels in them!!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' with your adorable blue card, how lovely it is. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I just love how you made the flowers grow behind the ribbon.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Andrea with a really pretty image.
    I love your choice of colours, very fresh, and they compliment the image beautifully.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Andrea, I love your sweet image and pretty background paper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! I adore the blue & yellow combination, so pretty & a fab image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Andrea and a great take on our colour inspiration challenge this week! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Cupcake and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the diecut border. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, love your layout and the image, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.