Pages

Monday, 26 November 2012

Hark, the Herald Angels Sing

Firstly let me say sorry for not having been to visit so much recently. It's that time of the year when I realise I've left everything until last minute and so I've been a bit busy of late.

Here's yet another christmas card - are we getting fed up of making them yet?

I followed a sketch for this one and kept it a flat design for posting. The image is LOTV coloured with Promarkers and the background papers are from Kaisercraft and Raspberry Road Designs. I added sparkle with a Sakura glitter pen and Stickles but unfortunately the photos don't show just how much it really does sparkle. The lace, silver gems and sentiment are all from my stash.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Singing and/or Dancing'
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'Anything Goes'
The Crafty Pad challenge 'Add Some Glitter'
Everybody Art Challenge 'Angels / Engel'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Delightful challenge 'Red and Green'
By the Cute and Girly challenge 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' (my 2nd entry)
Creative Card Crew challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 3rd entry)

16 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Christmas card Andrea. I'm not bored with Christmas cards, they're my favourites to make.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beuatiful Christmas card! The image is really cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Christmas card Andrea. I love the image, she looks fab. Lovely colours and layout too.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely image, super card. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. I've not seen that image before, it's so pretty. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow What a fantastic card! Love all of your details! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise
    DDC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty traditional Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges for our Red and Green Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another pretty Christmas card Andrea, lovely image. Things do tend to catch up with us at this time of the year, I remember thinking when you said it's still November in one of your recent posts - ONLY JUST!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi KandA, Tired of Christmas cards? No, never! How could we tire of these lovely festive cads, I love making them! Your is a smasher,and such a lovely layout! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the colours and the pretty lace. Great take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Andrea! I love your image & the beautiful soft colours you've used! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this time & for Adding Some Glitter!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful christmas card!

    Thanks for joining in with bythecuteandgirly this month :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.