Pages

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Finally... the Last Christmas Card

Well here it is just 3 days to go and I've finished my christmas cards - breathing a big sigh of relief!!

For this I've used the Little Claire 'birdhouse garden' stamp coloured up with Promarkers and touches of white Sakura pen for the 'snow'. I edged the image with gold caligrapher pen and used sticky pads to stick it to the card. The background paper is Raspberry Road Designs 'christmas collection' and I used Mariiane Creatables LR0137 to cut the bird on the branch. Then just a gold peel-off sentiment to finish.

I'm afraid the photo is a bit poor as the light is not so good here today.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Penny Black and More challenge 'It's Your Choice'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Easy Does It'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Anything Goes'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'Include the word Happy in your sentiment' (my 2nd entry)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
Songbird challenge 'Merry Christmas Everybody' (my 2nd entry)
Elke Kaart Een Feestje challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Merry Christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Winter Wishes' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you all xx

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, I love those little bird houses.
    Happy Christmas
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty and i love the lantern and peel off sentiment. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more challenge this month.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so sweet
    Hugs and Xmas wishes
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at EKEF.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty creation!

    Thank you for sharing with us at
    Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, thanks for playing at TG. I have a little candy on offer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely card Andrea. Thank you so much for joining us on the Passion for Promarker challenge.

    Edna x :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card Andrea, I really must get myself some Little Claire stamps.
    I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card. Love the image and the papers and the bird die are gorgeous.

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Songbird Challenges.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and the die cut bird in the corner just finishes the card off beautifully.
    Thank you for joining the Its Your Choice challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, very cute and it is always nice to know you have made your last card needed! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck on winning, remember if you use a TPS prize your winnings increase and their images are fabulous! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea, another gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP and good luck! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Andrea,
    I love this image & this is such a gorgeous card. Love the papers & the snow on the birdhouses. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers Mega Xmas Challenge. Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card and I really like the birdhouses and background paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.