Pages

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

A Little Bird Told Santa......

Hi to you all and I hope all is well in your corner of the world.

My card today is one I made a while ago but never got around to blogging. This is a decoupaged image from Joanna Sheen's 'Giordano Christmas Creations' cd and I would recommend this cd to anyone as it contains the most magical christmas images. I tried placing the decoupage on all sorts of papers but  it definitely looked best on plain red card so that's where it stayed and I just added the sentiment and a flowery topper that I'd bought years ago.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
CRAFT challenge 'Christmas in March'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'A Little Bird'
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Birds'


I'm off now to see if I can try to understand all this I'm reading about Google reader. I'm a bit confused as I when I log in to Blogger I have my reading list of sites I follow and I would have to click on an icon to view in Google reader (which I never do as I prefer to go to each individual blog to catch up with people). So if any of you clever people out there can direct me to an idiots guide.... !!

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful Christmassy image. Great card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card. I love the image and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Andrea, I totally agree with you about the CD - I use mine for lots of Christmas cards, there is a wonderful variety of images on it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card, a great entry into the Winter Wonderland, a lovely little bird, thanks for sharing with us this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps do check some new blogs one has candy
    http://thehobbyhouseltd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for sharing your gorgeous Christmas card with us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card


    Thankyou for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our "Birds" challenge

    Good luck in the draw

    Hope to see you again soon

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.