Pages

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Best Friends

Good morning to you all. It's another chilly day but at least it's dry and I've managed to get the washing hung out on the line. I have just a quick post today and then I really must get on with some housework.

I've used another of the Marianne Design Snoesjes decoupages I made up the other week. The background paper is from Raspberry Road Designs and the dies are all Marianne Creatables - LR0129, LR0154 and LR0161. I just finished it off with a gem for the flower centre and there you have it - a quick and simple card.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
J & C Creations challenge 'International Friendship' (dies available from J & C here and here)
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Punches and Dies'
That Craft Place challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for taking the time to pop by today and a special thanks to those of you who leave me a comment xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kanda, great card, love the image, thanks for joining us at The Paper SHelter. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea. A fab image and I love the bright colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kanda! The image is adorable with all those awesome dies :) Thank you for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter. Come back again soon :)
    Love and blessings, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kanda... I'm not sure my other comment got through! Sorry if this is a duplicate...
    Beautiful card!!! The image is very CUTE with all those awesome dies. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter. Come back again soon!
    Love and blessings, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining the J & C Creations Challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty Andrea, I love your gorgeous decoupage image and lovely bright colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.