Pages

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Birthday Bees

Happy easter to you all. I hope you're enjoying the long weekend break and maybe even a choccie egg or two. The sun is shining here in the East Midlands but it's still a bit on the chilly side.

I was lucky enough to win the challenge over at Winter Wonderland the other week and my prize was 2 Wild Rose Studio stamps ( a big thank you to Dulcie and Matthew) and this was one of my choices. It's one of the fabulous new cling stamps called 'Bees with cupcake' and I coloured it with Promarkers. The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs ( a freebie - thanks Donna) and Dovecraft 'Back to Basics'. I wanted to use daisies but as I hadn't got any, nor had I a daisy die, I  had to improvise and I used Cheery Lynn B152 Miniature Rose die with a hole punched yellow dot for the centre. I'm pleased with the way they turned out - they look quite like daisies to me. The sentiment stamp was free with a magazine and the ribbon is  from my stash.








I shall enter this in the following challenges
Deep Ocean challenge 'Photo Inspiration' (I was inspired by the colours and flowers - especially the daisies)
That Craft Place challenge 'Animals - including birds, butterflies etc'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Sketchie free for all' ( I picked sketch no. 35)
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Happy Birthday'
Cheery Lynn Designs challenge 'Celebrate'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Spring is in the Air'
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Anything Goes'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Anything Goes'

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend whatever you may be doing xx

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on our win.

    This is a really pretty card.
    Hugs Kelly

    Happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kanda! What a lovely prize.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea. The image is so cute and I love the pretty little flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) I love the image,, so very cute and I love your colouring and how the paper matches the flowers ,, really pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. The little bees are just so cute. The little white flowers finish it off nicely. Thanks for joining us at Cherry Lynn Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and love the colors! Thank you for joining us at AT THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors in this very cute card!Thank you for joining us at AT THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So inventive to make the rose into a daisy, love it. Thanks for playing along with Cheery Lynn Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute just adorable!! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just popping back to say thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Andrea, such a lovely image and your daisies look fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this is so cute, love the image and soft colors. The flowers are so pretty too :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, perfect colouring, love your spring colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at That Craft Place this time.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.