Pages

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Easter Kitten

Well here's my third card in as many days. The sun isn't shining today and we've had a few flakes of snow so I thought it was time to make another cheerful springtime card for Easter.

This time I decided to go for something a bit different from rabbits or eggs and picked this lovely decoupage sheet from Marianne Design. The die is also Marianne Design Creatable LR0111 and I've used a hammered effect base card and some flowers and gems from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Marianne Design challenge 'Use a Marianne stamp / 3D image and a Creatable'
Dies to Die for challenge 'Spring' (my 2nd entry)
Live and Love Crafts challenge 'Easter'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Easter Wishes'


Thanks for dropping by and for taking the time to leave me such lovely comments. I really appreciate them.

12 comments:

  1. Andrea love to see what you made with those older materials of Marianne Design.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful,love the design and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card !!!
    Thank you for joining us.

    Mieke, MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty; love the frame!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andrea. I love the the bright sunny colours and fab image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea

    Lovely card,the die is nice and useful,must put that on my wish list. Decoupage is cute.

    Happy crafting

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous spring card Andrea, I love your decoupage image and lovely yellow die cut frame.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI sweetie, this is absolutley amazing,have a great weekend huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is lovely! Happy Easter to you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card in true easter color! Thank you for joining LLCs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love your image and perfect Easter colours, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations,hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.