Pages

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Fresh & Sassy at Paper Crafting Journey

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey which is sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs who are giving the lucky winner 4 images of their choice. The theme this fortnight is 'Ribbon or Lace' or both if you wish - as I did.

We were lucky enough to get an image of our choice and I picked Miranda Sassy - I think it reminds me of times gone by when I was young and hitting the disco!! I decided on the green and white colour scheme as it looks so fresh but as I hadn't got any green or white ribbon I used cream and coloured it with a Promarker pen to match the dress.



Here's what I used
Image - Sassy Studio Designs 'Miranda Sassy' coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Pink Paislee 'Spring Jubilee' 
              Bearly Mine Designs - a freebie found here (thanks Donna) 
From my stash - Sentiment, flowers, ribbon, bow, lace and pearls



I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Green and White'
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch - with the option of spring colours'
The ABC challenge 'J for Just As You Like It'
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge 'Happy Birthday' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for dropping by and why don't you pop over to Paper Crafting Journey to see what my team mates have made.




17 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the green and gorgeous image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at ABC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the image and great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card KandA. Lovely fresh colours. Thank you so much for your lovely cmment on my Blog today. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea. the image looks fab and I love the pretty lace and colors.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the colours and LO too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I like the sassy image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally delightful Kanda and such pretty fresh colours.

    Thank you so much for joining in at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colour on this one such a pretty card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kanda, thanks for joining us again at Sketch N Stash with another gorg creation of yours!
    xx, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, love the green. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love the fresh papers and your ribbon detail.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely fresh colours, Andrea and I love your sassy lady. Such a pretty card.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card Andrea.
    The green and white colour scheme is beautiful, so fresh and zingy and perfect for Spring (not much like Spring here though!)
    Love the ribbons too and a great idea to colour it yourself.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I remember those disco days well, lol! Love the fresh colour scheme.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie, your creation is absolutely gorgeous, have a great weekend huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute card, luv the image and your coloring...hope you have a fabby day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Andrea. Love the image, layout and colour of this.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.