Pages

Monday, 11 March 2013

Mother Mouse

I hope you are all well in whatever corner of the world you're at. I just can't believe the weather today - one minute the sun is out and next there's snow falling. It is bitterly cold though and I'm glad we've got the shopping done and I can snuggle up indoors with a nice hot cupa.

I have a card today for a few 'mothers day' challenges which are still running. It's quite a simple layout using another of the fabulous Joanna Sheen  House Mouse decoupages from the 'Food and Drink 2' collection. I thought this was perfect with mother mouse 'trying' to keep control of all those mischievous little ones. The background paper and sentiment were both free with magazines and I used Marianne Creatable dies LR0156 and LR0111 for the flower with a gem in the centre.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'for Mum'
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Mum's the Word'
Dream Valley challenge 'Mothers Day'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Mothers Day' (my 2nd entry)
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Happy Mother's Day' (my 2nd entry - max 10 challenges)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes with the option Mother's Day' (my 2nd entry)
Songbird challenge 'Mother's Day' (my 2nd entry)

12 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite images and always brings a smile. Love the card you have made with this image. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,I love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous KandA. You are so good at these kind of cards. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Andrea. The decoupaged image is so sweet and I love the layout and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I do love these images! Lovely card as always.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card. I love colors & image. Thnks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is so sweet and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at the Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. utter perfection a great image for Mother's day and love the depth
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Andrea, two of my favourites again - House Mouse and Decoupage, such lovely pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.