Pages

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Getting Sentimental With LOTV

Hello and thanks for dropping by. Today I have a christmas card to show you which I've been making for the past week and have now finally finished.

I used an image from one of my stack of LOTV die cut sheets which are no longer available and the sentiment is a LOTV christmas grungy stamp. The papers are Kaisercraft and Jennifer Ellory and the die is Marianne Creatables LR0180. The gold peel-off corner, pearls and ribbon are from my stash and finally I added 3 tiny punched snowflakes to which I'd added Stickles. I love using pearls, ribbons and die-cuts to embellish my cards because of the variety of colours and styles you can get.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
LOTV's Ideas To Inspire challenge 'Use a Sentiment'
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'Easy As 1 2 3'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Recipe - 3 snowflakes, 2 papers, 1 image'
As You Like It challenge 'Favourite 3 Embellishments and Why'
Divas By Design challenge 'Pretty Pearls'
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas challenge 'All Wrapped Up'
Simon Says challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Dies, Dies, Dies' (my 3rd entry)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty card, love the choice of embellishment. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea. The image looks fab and I love the pretty die cuts.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) such a cute image and the gold card and colours are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! Such a sweet image!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous choice of papers and beautiful surround to the image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the touches of gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smashing card Andrea.

    Love the die cut and image.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the die cuts and the sweet wrapped up image - super card for my CHNC challenge 131 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and the way you have framed it looks wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a lovely card Andrea, sweet image and I love your Marianne die cut base.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card...love this cute image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.