Pages

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

A Starry Christmas Cherub

Good afternoon to all you lovely people who've taken the time to pop by. Sorry I've not been around much lately but I'm still having problems with my back and not spending as much time blogging as I'd like.
I have managed to do some crafting though and I've an easel card to show you today. The image is from Mo Manning called 'Gabe' which I coloured with Promarkers and decoupaged the little cherub, then I layered it onto a circle of silver mirricard. I used Marianne Designs Creatables LR0180 die to make the easel card and finished it off with pearls, silver peel-offs and a then made a double bow.








I shall enter this in the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Stars &/or Stripes' (the cherub is on a star)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Add A Bow'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Easel Cards'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything Goes with Circles'
ABC challenge 'Q for Quite a Few - Lots of Layers'
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'Die-ing For It'
Cupcake Craft challenge 'Anything But Square' (my 2nd entry)
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Favourite Embellishments' (ribbon and pearls - my 3rd entry)

Hope you can pop back again tomorrow when I shall have my DT card for the PCJ challenge to show you.

13 comments:

  1. Oh it is really pretty, love the shape. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the design is great!

    Thank you for playing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fab image,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Easel card. Thank you for joining us for the Winter Wonderland Challenge.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  5. great christmas easel and thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous easel card Andrea, I love the pretty Marianne die and the image is so sweet.
    I hope your back improves soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card Andrea, such a sweet image.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems with your back, I do hope it improves shortly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Andrea. I love all the detail from the dies, along with the clean white space, makes for a stunning and eye catching card.

    I hope your back is better soon, I know how awful it can be!

    Sending gentle hugs to you
    Love elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card such a lovely shape and the image is really pretty too.
    Thank you for joining the Winter Wonderland Easel challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful creation, love the sweet image and fab shape...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet, great shaped card. Thanks for playing at ALBC

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card. Lovely job with the dies....very eye catching!Thank you for joining us at ABC's Challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Cupcake Craft Challenges :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.