Pages

Saturday, 16 November 2013

Santa Claus WOW

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by and I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

I was hoping to get all my christmas cards made by the end of November but I'm not sure that is going to happen, even though I did start straight after last christmas !! This year has gone really quick don't you think.

For this card I used the fabulous LOTV 'Santa' stamp which I coloured with Promarkers and added Stickles on the snow for sparkle. The sentiment is one of the LOTV Christmas grungy messages inked with Promarker metallic silver to give a softer finish. I die-cut the image with a QuicKutz nesting die and used Memory Box 'Frostyville Border' and Marianne Creatables LR0136 tree dies cut from white card and stuck straight onto the base card. Then I added a couple of bits of card candi to finish.

 

I shall enter this in the following challenges

The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Lovely Lili add sparkle'
Christmas At Sweet Stampin' challenge 'White on white'
Divas By Design challenge 'Something snowy'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Snow and ice'
Vintage Stamping challenge 'Traditional christmas time'
Stamping Sensations challenge 'Christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Penny Black and More challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)
Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge 'Winter wonderland' (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you can take the time to leave a comment as I love reading them all

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous Christmas. I love the image and the WOW design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card for this months Christmas theme at Stamping Sensations and FlonzCraft VSC, thanks so much for joining in. And also for sharing with us at penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kanda. Such a lovely fresh and fun xmas card. I love the jolly Santa image and the sentiment is perfect.
    Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More
    and we hope you will join us again soon.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the white on white, beautifully colored image too, and the trees and snowflakes in the background look stunning!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck, and hope we see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Andrea, the colourful image looks fabulous against the white background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card..gorgeous image...thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your intake of our challenge over on divas by designs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the image and the snowflakes are gorgeous, Thank you for joining in with Divas By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love the cute image. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea, your white on white card looks marvelous! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the white and splash of color! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the White on White Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin last month - I hope you join us again this month!

    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.