Pages

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Christmas Kiss

Some time ago I bought rather a lot of the LOTV die cut toppers and still have a large pile (mostly christmas images) left. I am resisting the temptation to buy any of the art pads until this pile reduces drastically so you may well see a lot of christmas cards over the next couple of months!

For this card I've used one of those toppers and the paper is from my pile of loose sheets. I used snippets of card and a Tattered Lace die for the poinsettia and holly leaves, and the christmas ribbon and pearls are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley Monthly challenge 'Bingo' ribbon, pearls, flowers (my 3rd entry)
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Christmas couple'
Pixies Snippets Playground challenge 'week 115 use snippets'
That's Crafty challenge 'Anything goes' (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for popping by today and I'll be back tomorrow with my Papercrafting Journey DT card.

10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous Christmas card Andrea, such a sweet image and I love your white poinsettia.
    You should have plenty of cards ready for Christmas if you use up all of your LOTV toppers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Kanda.....nice background and smashing image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous card and a beautiful couple too, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Kate x
    ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Andrea, love the LOTV image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Andrea - love the LOTV image and the poinsettia is lovely on top of that fabby ribbon! Gosh, I have a fair bit of printed ribbon and never think to use it - another little nudge for which I thank you!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those LOTV toppers are just lovely though, aren't they!

    Great card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect card for our challenge this week. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking part in the That's Crafty! Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful again, Andrea! I love the papers and the little poinsettia is lovely.

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty BINGO' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.