Pages

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Elisabeth Bell, Paper Crafting Journey and Anything Goes

Good morning all. I'm here today with my DT make for the Paper Crafting Journey challenge. This fortnight the theme is 'anything goes' and our fabulous sponsor is Elisabeth Bell with two gorgous digital stamps for the lucky winner.

I decided to have a go at making a box card which are very popular at the moment. It didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped but unfortunately I hadn't time to start again, so had to go with it.



The adorable Elisabeth Bell image I've used is a stamp that was free with a magazine and I coloured it with Promarkers with the grass and sky coloured with chalks. The papers are Wild Rose Studio 'butterfly garden', the pearl flourishes are Hobby House and the butterflies are Hunkydory. The flowers and fence are all cut from snippets of card with an assortment of dies - Marianne Creatables LR0154 & LR0157, Marianne Craftables CR1214 & CR1216, Memory Box 'spring border' 'chloe stem' & 'fancy blossoms', Dienamics 'picket fence' and finally a Dovecraft 'daisy' punch.

Here are a couple more photos







I shall enter this in the following challenges -
Elisabeth Bell's World challenge 'Pretty pastels'
Daring Cardmakers challenge 'Do Die-licious'
Crafty Catz challenge 'Bling it up'
Pixie's Snippets Playground 'week 117 use snippets' (my 2nd entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Spring / easter' (my 3rd entry)
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Anything goes'
That's Crafty challenge 'Inky antics' (my 2nd entry)
Graph'It Colour challenge 'Springtime pastels' (my 2nd entry)

We have a large tree being cut down in our garden and it's rather noisy with the chainsaw and shredder. No chance of being able to concentrate on anything crafty today so I'm off out for the afternoon. Thanks for visiting and I hope you can join in with the challenge

17 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! Fabulous card in a box - I love how you created a scene (so to speak). My card for today is also a card in a box - spooky - inspired by the Playground needless to say!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty gift Andrea, fab design and colouring. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous box card Andrea. It looks fabulous, love the dimension
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, so pretty too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your box card Andrea, your papers are beautiful and I love all of your floral details and pretty butterflies.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely Andrea, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet box card. Thanks for joining us in the Spring Time Pastels challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh - you must be kinder to yourself Andrea . . . I think this card box is STUNNING and I'd be very happy to have made it!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really sweet creation Andrea. Such a lovely shape and the little garden scene is cute.
    Thanks for joining in with our Inky Antics challenge at That's Crafty and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all the rage right now and yours is gorgeous - don't put it down. As Di said the scene you have created with it is lovely and a fab way to use up those snippets too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card , love what you have created! Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers Dare

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty sure when you look up the word "adorable" in the dictionary, there is a picture of your stunning snippets box card, Andrea! WOWZA!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such an adorable card in a box. You have created such a sweet little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful! Such a fab idea!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous make, thanks for joining us at Graph It Colouring for our Spring Pastels challenge. Take care Zo xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a pretty pretty creation Andrea!! Lovely fabulous detail throughout!! Good luck in the EBWorld Pretty pastels challenge!! Again, Thanks for joining in the fun at EBWorld!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous! I love these pop up boxes but I am yet to make one!! Thanks for joining us at EBW! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.