Pages

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Red and Pink

I decided to have a bit of a play this afternoon and got out the snippets box. This is another small card (5.25 x 4 inch) and the snippets of papers I've used are from Prima and My Minds Eye. The topper is Hunkydory (was free with a magazine some time ago) and the ribbon and charm are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'week 119 use snippets' (3rd entry)
Butterfly challenge 'Charmed'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Pinks and reds'
Rhedd and Rosie challenge 'Anything goes' (2nd entry)

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, I am so glad that you tried our colour combo challenge seeing it is a combo which you don't usually use. Lovely :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those toppers too. They are very good quality. I love the two papers that you have used with this one and how you have put them inside the card too. Would not think to put red and pink together but works smashing on here. Love the required charm element too.Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness me . .. this is really lovely Andrea. Such a pretty pink - Miss Di is going to love this!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarn's right, I totally LOVE this Andrea. Who'd have thought pink and red would be so stunning together as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,lovely colours and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty little card, love the papers and topper.

    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love your papers and beautiful topper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love the pretty topper and that wee charm is a winner for Mrs A's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.