Pages

Sunday, 4 May 2014

A Hunkydory Kind of Day

Hi everyone, hope you've had a good weekend with lots of sunshine and warm weather. It's my auntie's 92nd birthday at the weekend so I made a few cards for my Dad to pick one from to send her and this is one he didn't choose.

All of the papers, decoupage and butterfly are from Hunkydory. It looked fine but I wanted to bling it up a bit so I added a pearl flourish (which trails over the layers of decoupage), some little white roses and a double bow made from organza ribbon (this ribbon is much paler IRL)


and here are a couple more showing the layers



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Sketchie free for all' (sketch 61)
Creative Inspiration challenge 'Spring flowers'
Allsorts challenge 'Butterflies'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Flowers'
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'Flower power'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Flowers'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Lots of layers'
My Craft Creations challenge 'Anything goes' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments. For those of you in the UK enjoy the rest of the bank holiday.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun.

    Smashing image I really like it.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,gorgeous design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the image is super cute and I love the 'sun' clip and perfect ribbon ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Andrea, fabulous design and gorgeous details. I can't wait to see the one that your Dad did choose!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely for our Butterflies theme Andrea, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, I love the image and delicate colours.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for joining in at Creative inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie: DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the soft blues.
    Thank you for sharing with Allsort 'Butterflies' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous Hunkydory card you have made here. It fits our challenge this month well of “Flowers”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.