Pages

Friday, 2 May 2014

In a Snippet Mood

Hi to you all, hope you had a good day and are ready for the weekend - and a long bank holiday weekend for those of us in the UK. I've done none of the jobs I planned for today but I did grab a bit of crafty time as I felt in a 'snippet' mood. I blame Di as since I found her challenge over at the playground I've been hoarding all my snippets instead of throwing them in the bin.

I used an embossing folder which I got free with a magazine to emboss part of the card base and the paper snippet is from the Prima 'doodle deux' collection. The die-cuts, all from snippets of white card, are Cheery Lynn 'hummingbird' (cut twice so that I could layer it for a better effect) and  Memory Box 'fanciful flourish'. Also from snippets, the flowers are Dovecraft daisy punch with hole puncher bits for the centres and I added a peel-off sentiment to finish.






I've got my keys so I'm off for another quick play at Pixie's Snippet's Playground where you can use up all your snippets.

Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a good weekend. Forecast is for sunshine, so fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, I love your elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very classy and love those dies look wonderful
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card Andrea! I love the embossing and your humming bird is fabulous - super flowers too. All in all just brilliant!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE this card Andrea. Happy B/Hol weekend to you.

    Hugs,Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous Kanda.....love the dies and embossing folder you've used, so very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.