Pages

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Still Clearly Besotted

Hi everyone, I've been having another play with my gorgous Clearly Besotted stamps and dies. This is another from the Fresh Flowers set which I've coloured with Promarkers. I stamped and die cut 2 flower sprigs and trimmed the stem off one which I placed at the back. The paper is my very last snippet of this design (so not sure who by) and the ribbon and sentiment are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Clearly Besotted challenge 'colours palette' (2nd entry)
Without Words challenge 'pink and/or purple with green' (2nd entry)
Card Mania challenge 'clean and simple' (3rd entry)
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (2nd entry)
Allsorts challenge 'happy birthday'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'flowers'
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge 'flowers and bows'

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments. Oh and if you're interested I have some dies and stamps for sale (click the crafty stuff for sale tab at the top)


12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, so sweet !
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and feminine, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Andrea. I love the colours and pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Andrea, I love your gorgeous image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, simple yet very effective! x

    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous kanda, I love the clean & simple lines!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply lovely :) Thanks for joining in at I love Promarkers this week, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Andrea - gosh I daren't take a trip over to Clearly Besotted although they've been on my wish list for ages!

    I'm almost sure the snippet of pretty pink flowery paper (which goes soooo well with the beautifully stamped and coloured flowers) is by Pink Petticoat from their 'Wild Blossoms' collection. I still have some of the pad left here and mine came free with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine.

    Signed, Miss Marple ::) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very pretty floral card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card, Andrea - I love the pretty little ribbon! Thank you so much for entering the Clearly Besotted Challenge x :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.