Pages

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Tiddly Inks and Flowers

Good morning everyone, hope you're having a great weekend.

When I was sorting through my digistamps the other day I found (not that it was lost but just neglected) this freebie I'd had from Tiddy Inks called 'Wryn blooms' so I thought it was time she got printed off. I coloured her with Promarkers and cut out with a QuicKutz nesting die. The base card is pearlescent and the papers are Dovecraft 'back to basics'. I used Cheery Lynn 'miniature rose' and Marianne Creatables LR0111 to make the flowers, the butterfly is Hunkydory and the gems are from my stash. I finished it with a peel-off sentiment on a Spellbinders 'opulent ovals' die.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Tiddly Inks challenge 'pastels'
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets' (papers and flowers)
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'perfectly pink'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'anything goes + option summer' (3rd entry)
The Sketchy challenge 'Hilde's sketch'
Time Out challenge 'summer + optional twist flowers'
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Mom or special lady' (3rd entry)
Crafty Little Fairies challenge 'spots and stripes'
Let's Craft and Create challenge 'spots or stripes'
A Creative Romance challenge 'anything goes + option happy birthday'

The forecast is for rain here but at the moment the sun is shining so I'm to join hubby in the garden. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for popping by.

28 comments:

  1. Fabulous image,gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty snippets card, Andrea! That little muppet could NOT be any sweeter buried under that gorgeous bouquet!! Your layout is fantastic! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, I love your sweet image and lovely soft colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card Andrea, thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Andrea. An adorable image and pretty embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and love the cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous card Andrea - what a little poppet and your layout plus the colours - stunning!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very pretty. Love the colours and the pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image, great embellishments, great layout. I think it's . . .GREAT!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea, I love this card. The image is so cute and I know I have her buried somewhere, too. :) Your colors are great, the papers are wonderful, and you've colored this image so perfectly. I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll use your layout in an upcoming card I'm working on. This is fabulous and those flowers and that butterfly... well, this is a totally GREAT card. A+ in my book. I'm going to save it to my desktop to admire it a bit more. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a little cutie this image is and a Birthday card any female would love to receive. The little embellishments are so pretty. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A sweet and beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty design with all the layers. That bunch of flowers are pretty big for such a little girl. Pretty pastel colors and coloring is awesome.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful embellishments to go with your sweet image, lovely card! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us @ Tiddly Inks in our "Pastel" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute and pretty, thanks for playing at CLF. You could also enter spots and stripes at Little Claire

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colours and what a cute image!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Image is so sweet!I like soft colors!
    Thanks for playing along with The Sketchy Challenge,good luck!
    Ileanaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card, the image is so sweet.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh this is really pretty, love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card and love the colours. I had to close down Memories to Keep due to a hacker, so my new one is up and running with a candy...if you want to join up and join in please do so. I also had to rejoin your blog as a follower..xxx aNNie xx



    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another lovely card just perfect for our 'Celebrate Mom' challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P(DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is such a sweet card. That image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet image, beautifully colored, and love the dies. That design paper is so pretty with the soft coloring of this little miss and her flowers. Congrats on the Snippets highlite! Well deserved. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. So soft & pretty. Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute, lovely card.
    Thanks for joining our sketch at The Sketchy challenges.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.