Pages

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

IndigoBlu Tags

The weather here is cooler and cloudy with the threat of rain and my lovely hubby is painting the bedroom - so what else am I to do but play! As everything from the bedroom has been moved into the room where all my crafty stuff is kept I could only get to my inks and stamps which meant some quick tag makes.

I've used Marianne Creatables LR0154 die to cut the tags and stencilled them with Memento inks and Spellbinders Impressabilities as a mask. The butterfly and sentiment stamps are IndigoBlu which were a super free gift with a magazine. I'll have to add some string or ribbon for tying at a later date (when I can get into my craft cupboard). Must admit they do look a lot nicer IRL than in the photo


I shall enter this in the following challenges
IndigoBlu challenge 'tag you're it'
Butterfly challenge 'one layer'
My Craft Creations challenge 'anything goes'
Penny Black and More challenge 'dies and punches'
Country View Crafts challenge 'stencil it'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a great week

15 comments:

  1. These are both very pretty Andrea and lovely delicate masking really draw the eye to the butterflies.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that set of stamps too and they are so useable. IO love the tags that you have made with yours. I never thought to separate the sentiment out like that either!! Thank you for fluttering by my one layer challenge. Hugs Mrs A.(butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous tags Andrea, so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Andrea, I love the die cut tags and pretty stenciled backgrounds.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow , these butterfly tags are so pretty Kanda,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty tags, the stencilling draws you in to the butterflies.
    Thanks for joining us at Indigoblu this month. Nikki K. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wee tags, thanks so much for sharing them with us over at the Indigoblu challenge this month... Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamping and stencelling! They look so elegant...
    Thank you for joining at Penny Black and more! Gerrina, Guest-Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, thanks for sharing in the IndigoBlu Challenge
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and delicate and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty little tags .... so cute! Thanks for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag!

    Thanks for joining in the IndigoBlu Tag challenge!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great tag, thank you for joining in our Indigoblu challenge, Laura x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creations, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, thanks for joining us at CVC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.