Pages

Friday, 28 November 2014

Mice and Sparkly

Hi everyone and thanks for dropping by. I completely lost track of what day it was today and have only just realised that one of the challenges I made this card for closes in four hours so I'm here with a quick post.

I used an 8x8 inch card blank and the fabulous decoupage image of the little meeces with their sparkly lights is from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse 'Deck the Halls' collection. The paper was a magazine freebie (can't remember which) and I matted some Coredinations cardstock onto gold mirricard. I added some red raffia, twine and 'sleigh' bells from my stash and finished it off with a computer made sentiment.

Sorry about the poor photo but the daylight had gone when I took this.

  

I shall enter this in the following challenges

House Mouse & Friends challenge 'add a little sparkle'
Gruffies & Guests challenge 'anything goes + christmas'

Hope you all have a fun weekend whatever you have planned. I need to get making some more christmas cards and start some christmas shopping.

15 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create for our Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Andrea, I love your wonderful decoupage image and pretty papers.
    I hope you are well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great .l love those little mice and the great layout.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Thanks for joining House Mouse & friends chalenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Kanda! The decoupage details are so lovely and the layout and papers you've used with it really sets it off beautifully. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decoupage is perfect. I'm working from thqt CD collection right now. must admit though that I looked at the decoupage and thought No way!!! Mine are just common garden coloured images. Lol. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is adorable Andrea and love the little bell, a perfect finishing touch.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Andrea :-) the image is super cute and the simple design and jingle bells are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Andrea. The image looks fabulous and I love the cas design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely adorable card Andrea, a lovely design and papers - your image is adorable - the expressions on the little mousie faces cracks me up!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Anything goes with the option of “Christmas” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Kanda, super cute, I love the House Mouse image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute it this!!. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOh My Kanda..this is such a fun card!! Amazing what we can create in a crunch--GREAT job!!! Thanks for joining in the Holiday fun at Fussy and Fancy!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.