Pages

Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Birthday Trio

Well that certainly was a wet day yesterday... it was my birthday but I decided to spend it at home and stay dry and warm! I'm popping by with a quick post today to show you a card I made using some wonderful little dogs cut with an All Occasion Dies which was one of 3 sets of dies which I won in a challenge over at CD Sunday (thanks so much for this fabulous win). I used a snippet of black card to cut the dogs and placed three of them (there are 6 in total) on a piece of card which I'd cut with a Memory Box 'piestra tile' die, then added a leftover snippet of DP behind that before sticking to the base card. To finish I stamped a Happy Little Stamper sentiment from the 'mix mash' stamp set.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'

The ABC challenge 'T is for three'

CAS on Sunday challenge 'pets'

Simon Says Monday challenge 'trio-tastic'


Thanks for taking the time to pop by at such a busy time. I'm chasing round trying to get on top of things to be ready for christmas this year.... but that would be a first for me! It's the overseas posting date I'm in a panic over and it doesn't help that my Mojo keeps playing hide and seek.

17 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Andrea! I love how you used the Piestra die (I keep forgetting I've got that beauty!) and those little dogs are adorable. Super-cute!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Andrea I sooooooo need those dies, they are just adroable - not that I am biased of course having thee Labs. Goes without saying I love your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got so carries away with those Pips that I forgot to wish you a belated Happy Birthday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet those little dogs are. I like the way that you have put them along the top of the die cut. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super card Andrea! Love the design and those little pups...remind me of my sons black Labrador puppy! Belated Happy Birthday to you, hope it was good one...something else we have in common...born November...mine is Thursday!! As for overseas posting make sure mojo doesn't sneak into that parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Andrea, your little die cut dogs look fabulous.
    Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, love the dogs. Happy Birthday too - I hope you had a great day.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea,
    Happy Birthday for yesterday.
    Your card is very lovely and those dog dies are gorgeous not seen those before.
    Great design to your card also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andres I love this card. Those doggies are precious and I really like the colors in your center die. Have a wonderful Day and Belated Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Andrea, love the design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaah what adorable little pooches and such a lovely design too, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card, love those cute pups and your colours are gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ths really looks lovely. Thau for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card, I love the die cut puppies!!!

    I'm a fellow stamper who makes blank general and thank you pet themed handmade cards and donates them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write messages of gratitude. If you have a stash or are interested in making blank general or thank you pet themed handmade cards I hope you visit my new blog, Sending Paw Prints, created for this purpose.

    www.sendingpawprints.blogspot.com

    Thank you!
    Karen Howard

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow super cute card! Love the border die with that gorgeous papers/colours behind it. And those puppies are sooo cute. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! I love the border die background and cute dogs. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.