Pages

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Birthday Dreams

Just popping by with a quick post this morning to show you the card I made for my Daughter's birthday. There is a bit of upcycling with this as I originally made it as a 5x7 inch card for her last year which didn't get sent. The original card - a Mo Manning image coloured with Promarkers and a Penny Black sentiment - was trimmed slightly and added to an 8x8 inch card with a LOTV background paper. I made a sentiment on the computer which I die cut with my new Tattered Lace Charisma Frames and added a bow. It looked a bit bare at the bottom so  I printed off another smaller image and cut out just a couple of the cupcakes which were coloured with Promarkers and then I added some Stickles.

Sorry about the photo but I was in a hurry to get it posted


I shall enter this in the following challenges

Allsorts challenge 'wings on things'
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'angels/fairies or winter'
Inky Chicks challenge 'anything goes'

I'm off now to search for Mojo - always seems to disappear when most needed! Oh and if you hadn't already heard, the lovely Darnell is hosting a surprise NBUS challenge on her blog so time to get out all your unused crafty goodies and join in the fun.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Andrea...love your colouring and those cup cakes look good enough to eat! I am sure your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and I'm sure your daughter loved it.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Andrea, a fun image and lovely pastel colours - I'm sure your daughter will treasure her card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card for your daughter. Lovely design and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blow the diet then! Lovely card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous card, great image and papers, lovely colouring too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo what a gorgeous layout and image for your daughters birthday, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and fun card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy!!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Andrea, love your colouring...now with DT hat on ...
    Your creation is beautiful and thank you for entering our challenge theme of "Wings on Things", at Allsorts Challenges, do hope to see you again. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, great image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Wings on Things' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.