Pages

Sunday, 5 February 2017

NBUS and a Quick Snippet

A quick post for me today with a very quick and CAS card I made for a few challenges. I used NBUS goodies in the shape of a Woodware stamp called 'tulip doodle' which I paper pieced with some LOTV paper snippets and touched up with a red glittery gel pen. The sentiment (stamped in grey Memento ink) is from the same stamp set and I finished it off with some grey pearls from my stash.






So I'm hot-footing it over to join in with Darnell's NBUS challenge as this is the first outing for my stamp



and after that I'm skipping over to Pixie's Snippets Playground with my 'snippets'

Next stop is Allsorts challenge with the 'paper piecing'

Then on to Country View challenge with their 'time challenge 30 minutes or under' 

and last but not least Rubber Dance Colour challenge 'green + pink + grey'



Thanks for popping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.



18 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a beautiful paper pieced flower.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo what a stunning CAS card, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Andrea - I do so love the stamp, just perfect paper piecing as well! Off on the hunt for that stamp now! :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Andrew. I love paper piecing and what a lovely stamp that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Andrea. Lovely flowers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty Andrea, such a lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image and colours, perfect paper piecing, this image cries out for it.
    Thank you for joining our Paper Piecing challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. Pretty paper piecing. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely paper piecing Andrea and a gorgeous Tulip image, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super looking paper pieced card Andrea.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Rubber Dance Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a totally lovely card!!! Thank you for playing along in the Rubber Dance February Colour Challenge! We will start a brand new challenge now twice a month so come back on the 15th! xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The simplicity and colors you used are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous, I love this stamp, and you've made great use of the white space, which I think is very tricky! I'm putting 2 hats on now to say thank you very much for entering my 30 minute challenge at Country View Crafts, and also the colour challenge at Rubber Dance. Make sure you check back on the 15th at Rubber Dance for an exciting new challenge. Have a fun week Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely CAS card! Those tuLips are gorgeous! Thank you for joining our colour challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a whimsical and delightful image that is! I'll bet you use it often now! I love your CASlicious design, Andrea! Thank you very much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I really love that stamp you've used
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Amanda, your card is so pretty!!
    Thanks for joining us at Rubber Dance challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.