Pages

Thursday, 16 February 2017

Time Out GDT

Last month I was very honoured to be the top pick at Time Out challenges and was given the opportunity of a GDT spot, which I of course jumped at and I'm here today to share my card with you.

The theme for this fortnight is a photo inspiration and it is sponsored by STAMPlorations who are giving a $10 gift voucher to the lucky winner.


I used a Clearly Besotted stamp set 'in print' to stamp the fish and sentiment, a stencil for the air bubbles and a Memory Box 'big splash border' die. I also used some cutting circles to emboss the background a couple of times just to give it a bit more detail but it doesn't show up too well in the photo.



Here's the super photo.... as you can see there is so much in it to give you inspiration and I'll be back next Thursday with another card GDT card I've made.



I hope you'll be inspired to hop over and see what the very talented design team have created and join in with this super challenge.

Thanks for your visit today and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really do appreciate it.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card, kanda. I have that die and like the look of it on you card. You paired it up with the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you were inspired here, the waves are so like the photo. And the subtle background circles such a perfect touch. Not sure how you did this but it looks amazing. Off to post this for TO on Instagram. Thanks for being our GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card Andrea. The colours are lovely and what great design work. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card! I didn't got any idea with the fish so took some other inspiration and now I see this; it looks so good! Thanks for being our guestdesigner this week at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Andrea, sweet little fish and great waves.
    Congratulations on your GDT spot.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Kanda, love that sea and the little fishes.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those waves really are impressive and love your cute fishes. Congratulations on your GD spot. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cute fish frolicking in the waves are adorable, Andrea ... such a brilliant sense of movement and fun ... and a fabulous take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for guest designing alongside us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love fingerprint art, and you have done it so well with those adorable fish! Love all the pieces of your composition from the fish, to the die cut waves, to the bubbles, to the embossing. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer at Time Out. It is a pleasure to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card. I really love it. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used the waves from the photo as your inspiration - and with those fun little fingerprint fish - you totally captured the vibe of the the photo! Thanks for bringing such wonderful inspiration to us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the well-deserved win and guest designing at Time Out, Andrea! I love your fun take on the photo inspiration! So much whimsy to choose from! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! I love the design with the waves and what a fun sentiment. Thanks for being our GD at TO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.