Pages

Friday, 31 March 2017

Flowers and Butterflies

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a good week and ready for the weekend. Fingers crossed the nice weather we're having will last.

I've a couple of cards to show you today and the first uses some more of those large roses I'm trying to use up. The image is from a LOTV art pad, the dies are Tim Holtz stitched rectangles, patterned paper may be from The Hobby House (but not certain) and I added gold peel-off corners and sentiment and a butterfly to finish.



 I shall enter this in the following challenges

In The Pink challenge 'flower power'

Deep Ocean challenge 'flowers everywhere'


And my second card uses a leftover paper which may be Hunkydory (but again not certain) with Marianne Design butterfly dies and a Tattered Lace happy birthday die. I added quite a lot of Stickles around the butterflies and it looks much better IRL than in the photo.



I shall enter this in the following challenges

Butterfly challenge 'butterflies + R for repeat and/or the colour night sky'

Double D challenge 'things that fly'


Thanks for popping by today and if you hadn't already heard there's a NBUS / Boo Boo challenge starting tomorrow over at Darnell's blog.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea...yes I get multiple undelivered messages regarding your blog comments...so glad you actually get them, I was beginning to wonder. Two lovely cards...and like me you seem to trying to use up stash, though I am never totally happy with what I produce unlike your two lovely cards. Mojo away again here...sigh!...it certainly gets more holidays than I do!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made two pretty cards! It always feels good to be able to incorporate items you wish to ue up...well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Things that Fly’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very pretty cards. Love the top one as it is pink and dreamy and the second because its for my challenge and fits the bill perfectly. I get those undelivered messages too even though I haven't sent you anything!!. Thankyou for fluttering into the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Andrea, they are both so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two really pretty card, love the basket image and the stitched rectangles.
    If you are anything like me, the minute you have used them all up, you will find you could do with using them on something, if you follow that.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, great colors and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very pretty cards Andrea. Love the lotv topper and pretty butterflies
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your designs in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two very pretty cards Andrea. I find it very satisfying too to use stuff up. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely cards! Love the cute flower paper on the first one and the butterflies on the second card are really pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at the In the pink challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.