Pages

Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Numbers, a Sketch and a B

Hi everyone, firstly thanks for all your well wishes and I'm pleased to say Dad is being discharged from hospital tomorrow. Lately I've been blogging 2 or 3 cards at a time and I've decided to keep on with this so that I'm not posting as often..... hopefully it will also make it better for you (time-wise) as I do appreciate your continued visits.

So here goes with the first of three cards and this is my 'B' for boy, birthday and blue card which is an Elisabeth Bell image coloured with Promarkers and die-cut with a TH die.



This is for the following challenges

Allsorts challenge 'I spy something beginning with B'

Crafty Purple Frog challenge 'time to celebrate the little people'

Cute Card Thursday challenge 'birthdays'


Now for the 'numbers' card using a decoupage image from the Joanna Sheen 'House Mouse Decoupage' CD with some die-cut numbers and letters and a paper that I found on the internet.



This is for the following challenges

Words 2 Craft By challenge 'N-U-M-B-E-R-M-O-U-S-E'

That's Crafty challenge 'outnumbered'


And finally my 'sketch' card which uses another of the decoupage images from the  Joanna Sheen 'House Mouse Decoupage' CD and magazine freebie papers with a LOTV stamped sentiment. I've got quite a few of these decoupage sheets that I made up a while ago so I'm trying to use them up!



This is the sketch I followed over at CD Sunday challenge



I'm off to have a search through the crafty cupboard as I've been seeing quite a few LOTV images around Blogland lately and I know I did buy some artpads but not sure where they've hidden themselves! Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for your visit today.


19 comments:

  1. Firstly my apologies Andrea that I missed seeing your Dad was ill again, I do hope he improves quickly, also that hubbys back improves.

    The super cards, always love seeing HM and especially like the first of those two, the image is lovely, also your Allsorts card wich is perfect for out 'I spy' theme, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, the CAS feel for this image is just perfect

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Purple Frog this month, hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you really are just showing of!...lol...three cards at a time! :) They are all cute though. Love the little boy with his train set! Glad Dad is coming home. and hope the sun shone and you smiled...I did! Keep trucking...hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another tremendous trio!! I really must get my House Mouse cd rom out and have a play!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your House Mouse card for the CD Sunday challenge. You've followed the sketch well. I've just given in and joined the House Mouse gang when Joanna Sheen had the Cds on offer on Create and Craft.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Andrea, adorable House-Mouse images.
    I'm so pleased to hear that your Dad is on the mend.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow three fabulous cards, all so pretty and cute!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fab cards Andrea I love house mouse and so glad to hear your Dad is getting better huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card/s for our challenge, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three fabulous creation Andrea, could have done with the little boy and the train set image when my Grandson was younger, he was train mad, beautiful image and colours, lovely card.
    Thank you for joining our 'I Spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all three Andrea but especially ours. The House Mouse wins again and the placement of the water lily - perfect.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the House Mouse images....always makes me smile. As Carol said perfect placement of the water lily to reflect the water lily in the image. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three beautiful cards Andrea, especially love the one for the CD Sunday Challenge, perfect replication of the sketch the water lili on the left bottom corner the perfect embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andrea, So sorry to hear your dad has been sick, but very glad to hear he's being released from the hospital. As for your card, I just love how you used both mice and numbers with those adorable school-themed creation. Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with our N-U-M-B-E-R M-O-U-S-E challenge at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three lovely cards, I love the house mouse images and your take on our CD Sundays sketch is perfect. Glad your dad is getting better
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the house mouse images and your card for our sketch is really sweet. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three lovely card, I love house mouse and this is another gorgeous image, beautiful design for the sketch
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three great cards. Love the nostalgic scene on the first card and just gotta love those meeces. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty card you have made. It fits The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this month well of “little people”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Blog Design Team Member). PS Hope you dad's health is progressing and he is feeling better being back home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.