Pages

Monday, 3 July 2017

Digis and a CD

Hi everyone, hope you all had a fun weekend. I was very good and kept to my plans of sorting and organising all my digistamps... and what a job that was - I deleted well over two-thirds of them and still have just over a hundred left! I know it sounds a bit extreme but if they'd been rubber stamps I'd have had a sort out much sooner or probably not bought them in the first place. I think I'll be a lot more thoughtful when buying digis in future and I must admit I deleted all but one of my 'Saturated Canary' images so that's how much I really needed them. It's just such a shame that we're not able to pass digistamps on to others as we can with rubber as I'm sure there are a lot of images I never even got around to printing off that some of you would have loved.

Anyway onto a couple of cards I made from some Bugaboo images I printed off and coloured with my usual Promarkers.



I really do love the words on this first image and I thought it would be perfect for the challenge over at AAA Cards where the theme is 'words have power'

 

I used leftover snippets of paper and gold card for the layers on my second card along with a fun snowman.


I'm entering this in

Crafty Hazelnut's Chirstmas challenge 'christmas + option washi tape'

Addicted to Stamps and More challenge 'holiday'

Deep Ocean challenge 'lots of layers'


For my last card I used an image from Joanna Sheen's 'Pamela West Collection 2' CD with a magazine freebie paper, Woodware sentiment stamp and die-cut letters


this is for challenges over at

CD Sunday 'up the garden path'

Crafty Purple Frog 'make it manly'


Thanks for popping by today and for taking the time to leave me a comment. I'm just off to the shops now to buy some strawberries and cream before I settle down to watch the tennis and colour some more digis. Enjoy your week.

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards all of them. But first one is my favorite. Super sentiment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Andrea and perfect for the theme of 'Up the garden path'. Thanks for continuing to support the challenge at CD Sunday.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely holiday card. The snowman is just so cute. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards. Love that snowman. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your three cards, Andra. My favourite is the last one. Have a great month, mi friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card for the challenge at CD Sunday, up the garden path is the perfect place for a garden shed, but this one puts mine to shame, it's far too tidy. Thank you for joining in our latest challenge, Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three lovely cards Andrea and they're all very different. I love snowmen so the second has to be my favourite but I agree the sentiment on the first is really great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super words and a beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Andrea, the first one is beautiful and I love the fun snowman on the Christmas card. Such a fabulous scene on the final one, so pretty.
    I know what you mean about buying digi stamps - I have so many I have just put them on my removal hard drive, I don't think I will ever use them all!
    Pauline -
    Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love coming here, great conversation and always fabby cards. The sentiment on the first is very lovely and has to be my favourite, although I am partial to a Bugaboo snowman!! I really must have a sort out of my digis too, I have far too many!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three brilliant cards, love the layout and images on all of them. The papers on the snowman one are gorgeous. You said that the papers and backing card are snippets but you have not entered the Playground, unless you already have last week and I have forgotten, which I easily could have.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great summery colors. So pretty, and adore the butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three beautiful cards AND you managed to sort and purge your digis! Well done, Andrea!! And I agree, it is a shame they can't be shared. Enjoy your week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super collection of cards - thank you for sharing your shed card with us at CD Sundays
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wouldn't mind finding that pretty shed up my garden path. Thank you for sharing.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Andrea and I love how you've placed the flowers to create corners.....inspiring. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three super cards . Love your colouring on the first two . I desperately need a new garden shed and would love one that looked like the one on your last card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three beautiful cards and I love that sweet little snowman. The sentiment on your first card is lovely too. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely set of card,
    What a lovely image for my challenge, lovely image of a shed which is usually up the garden path,
    Thank you for joining my challenge
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 340 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful coloring and great sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. A wonderful card for us Andrea (love the others as well). There is something about garden sheds. Love the images on that CD.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Andrea, what a lovely selections of cards especially the dad shed card which fits perfectly the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this month of “make it manly”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Blog Design Team Member). PS I know what you mean about digital stamps. You have to have them but in the end a great deal remain unused. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha, the snowman doesn't look he's warm, but is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.