Pages

Sunday, 3 September 2017

Penny Black Snowman

Hi everyone, sorry not to have been visiting for a couple of days but my laptop decided to go on the blink. My very clever Hubby has managed to fix it (again) so I'm now back in business

I'm here with another christmas card this time using a Penny Black snowman stamp coloured with Promarkers with a bit of Stickles added for sparkle. I matted the image onto some dark blue card, then onto a piece of embossed card before attaching to the card blank. To finish I added a Penny Black die-cut sentiment that I cut in white and dark blue so that I could off-set to give that shadow effect.



I made this for the following challenges

Penny Black Holiday Head Start challenge 'holiday theme'


Penny Black and More challenge 'get ready for christmas'

Addicted To Stamps challenge 'christmas'

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'christmas with option - add some sparkle'

Deep Ocean challenge 'fave colour combo'    for christmas cards my favourite colour combo is definitely blue and white


Thanks for taking the time to pop by today and I hope you all have a great week.

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely little snowman on your sweet card KandA. I love the little sparkle you added.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Andra. What a great snowman!!! Thank you for the instructions, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snowmen and this one is just gorgeous. A fab design and brilliant die cut words
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Christmas card Andrea, such a jolly snowman and lovely die cut sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Andrea. The little snowman is so cute and I love the touch of sparkle, a perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, I love how you offset your die cut sentiment, that looks amazing!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kanda, love all the white space and that snowman is always a winner in my mind. Great sentiment too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute, Andrea! I never get tired of using or see that adorable snowman and I especially love how you've done the panel and the shadow effect on the sediment! So glad you are back online and high five to hubby for his IT talents!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might just borrow this design Andrea. Love the embossed background and the vertical panel really brings the sweet snowman into focus. A great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this CAS card with still lots of interesting details and of course the fab PB snowman. Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with Snowy the snowman Andrea and the little touch of red for his nose really draws the eye into the card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Get ready for Christmas' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super stunning snowman and love the touch of glitter/sparkle.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute snowman Andrea I love it! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Andrea,
    what a very brilliant card and that snowman is so cute, and it's coloured wonderfully.
    Love your wonderful design.
    Hubbies are just the best when they are good at sorting out the computers arn't they.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful card and the snowman is very cute! Thank for sharing!
    Sotiria
    www.mylittleworld.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that image. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 349 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a darling little snowman.
    thanks for joining us in our Christmas challenge at Addicted To Stamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.