Pages

Thursday, 2 November 2017

Christmas Critters

Morning all and thanks for popping by today. I made this card at the weekend for a couple of challenges but I've only just got around to taking a photo of it......

I used one of the old LOTV toppers which I die-cut and matted with Xcut dies. The strip of card was embossed with a folder that was a magazine freebie with some thin strips of red paper added on the top and bottom. Finally I added a Tattered Lace snowflake die with a gem to finish.



I made this for the Allsorts challenge 'christmas creatures' and as I used  snippets of card I'm heading over to play at  Pixie's Snippets Playground

So is anyone else beginning to panic like me about the number of christmas cards they've still got to make or are you super organised? This is the only card I've managed to make since my last post and Mojo has gone into hiding again so not sure when the next one will get made!


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Andrea....make some more the same or with a different topper as its agreat design...now must go look and see if I have that embossing folder ...you have sparked my imagination!....and see if any extra time is hiding in the drawer too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Andrea! I love the beautiful cute image, the embossed background and the big snowflake! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a perfect image for our Allsorts theme this week Andrea, so pleased you joined in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super Christmas card Andrea, such an adorable image and lovely embossed background.
    Yes, I am most certainly beginning to panic yet again!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty. A really sweet image and what a super freebie. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super image Andrea, great EF too, lovely card.
    Thank you for joining our 'Christmas Creatures' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the image and wonderful embossing!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Andrea. The little scene is adorable. I think I'm on track with my Christmas cards, although I need to check how many I've actually made! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this sweet card Andrea, love how you've used the embossing folder

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Andrea. Love the embossed panel too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Andrea, very elegant yet with such a sweet image. I'm with you about loss of mojo - the Playground is forcing me to keep crafting but at times it's hard work when I just stare into space waiting for inspiration! I'm almost on track with my Christmas cards but we shall see. At times a couple of packets of shop bought ones to send to non card making friends seems very tempting.

    Great to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so darling, Andrea! I love your fun design! Egads, no, I am so far behind with my cards, too! I'm beginning to think I must ENJOY the adrenaline of getting several dozen cards made in only three days, lol!! I hope hubby continues to improve!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous Christmas card Andrea - love the image and embossing - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.